Join the discussion...
- roxy dusta 05/14/2013 Sure hope you include a pool for our pets too
- Julia Lamy 05/02/2013 Donna says: Anytime I see the doggie with the pooper-scooper, I’ll vote for him!
- Julia Lamy 05/01/2013 Cari asks: Does the proposed dog park have separate sections for small dogs and large dogs? If so, I will get all my friends on board with supporting this venture. There are enough dog parks in the area with no separation and my small dog gets smashed in the horse play. I have to travel to Camden Ave in SJ to have a safe area for my small dog. Tell me yes and I will get you tons of votes and support your effort in whatever way you need. Thanks! Julia response: Yes, the proposed Mary Avenue dog park will have a small dog section and a large dog section. I have attached a drawing for you so you can see the fence dividing the property for two areas. Thank you for your support and please vote every day in May!
- Julia Lamy 05/01/2013 I can't find the contest on Facebook. How can I participate? Visit facebook.com/PetSafeBrand, and click "Like." Then, click on the "Bark for Your Park" tab.
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.