Join the discussion...
- Jeff Hood 06/05/2014 Fox 40 visited Vinewood Park and produced this report on the contest: http://fox40.com/2014/05/28/push-for-a-revamped-dog-park/
- Jeff Hood 05/28/2014 We'll need a Bark for Your Park committee representative so I can send a letter of support from the City addressed to that person, but uploaded to PetSafe. Please email me at email@example.com. Thanks! Jeff Hood, Lodi Parks, Rec & Cultural Services director.
- Lisa Hosman 05/27/2014 A lot of folks are afraid to take their dogs to the park due to lack of a separate space for big and small dogs. This would be a great opportunity to fix the situation! Please vote and spread the word!
- Pat Wakefield 05/27/2014 We really need a separate area for large and small dogs. This is a modern safety issue long awaited by Lodi dogs and owners.
- Kenneth Draper 05/22/2014 Our pets need a great place like Vinewood Dog Park to run, play and socialize. The park could use some improvements to make it one of the best around.
- Deanna Brown Williams 05/21/2014 What a great contest to improve Vinewood Dog Park. Our dogs love it so much! Spread the word!
- Arlene Whittle 05/20/2014 Lodi FB friends, please spread the word....there is a grant contest that would allow the city to improve the dog park at Vinewood Park. Vote before June 7 to nominate Lodi for the grant.
- Debbie Williams 05/20/2014
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.