Do the dogs in our town dream of wide open spaces and a place to call their own? Then win your furry friends a new dog park from PetSafe®. Read the Contest Overview to get the full details on participation!
is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to make a .30 video ad to show the world why your city deserves to win a dog park! Watch our video for tips to help you.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Carol Mullins 06/13/2014 On pins and needles!
- Gloria Diggs 06/08/2014 I voted keep up the good work Jen!
- Laurie Lokken Brown 06/06/2014 I voted. This is support of Jennifer Megliore, one FANtastic gal!!
- jean citron 06/04/2014 Time for a BIG push - keep voting & pass the woof - we could use this added help.
- Barbara Compa 06/03/2014 Every town should have one!!!!
- Tena Thompson 06/01/2014 Vote for paws. Let their bark be heard:)
- Jennifer Megliore 06/01/2014 It's the last week everyone- pour it on!
- Jennifer Megliore 05/31/2014 We've worked so hard for a park- this is the miracle we need!
- Amber Reynolds 05/23/2014 Let's get it done!
- deborah karambelas 05/22/2014 Hey Everybody, be sure to add your second vote per day on your facebook page!
- Jennifer Megliore 05/17/2014 Friends- Spread the word to your friends- we can make this park a reality this year!
- jean citron 05/15/2014 Spread the word we need more voters. We really need a local park.
- Nita Fox 05/12/2014 I really hope we do get this dog park, I live in bluffton and I do not like driving all the way to the Island just to take my dog to a dog park so he can run around free and play. Fingers crossed !! =)
- Joan Barbarossa 05/11/2014 Best of luck. I would to take my Molly where she can run and play with other dogs her size
- Susan Yahn 05/09/2014 our dogs would love a dog park and a safe place to exercise and greet their friends
- Sandi Hodges 05/09/2014 We are one of the fastest growing & most beautiful towns in the country. Our pets are long over due for a park!!!
- Eileen Bull 05/09/2014
- Bella Frass 05/08/2014 Good luck! We need a dog park!
- Rebecca Baker 05/08/2014 Your website is pitiful. Keeps telling me to verify my email address when it is there and correct.
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.