Join the discussion...
- 05/29/2013 Additional media links include: 'Support is needed for a dog park in Conway' http://grandstrand.happeningmag.com/dog-park 'Conway couple hopes to win $100,000 to build dog park' http://www.wbtw.com/story/22136655/conway-couple-hopes-to-win-100000-to-build-dog-park 'Conway attempts to win national contest to secure funds needed for Dog Park' http://www.wbtw.com/story/22013693/conway-attempts-to-win-national-contest-to-secure-funds-needed-for-dog-park 'Couple wants a dog park in Conway' http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=885479#.UaY8Vb_vyqQ 'Conway couple heads up drive for dog park' http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/conway/article_522a75b4-a912-11e2-aed0-0019bb30f31a.html
- Christina Turley 05/23/2013 Hey Conway, I'm from Safford, Az but I created a nifty spread sheet to track votes of everyone (I'm OCD like that lol). You guys are in 14th place with your votes right now. Keep up the good work, Hope Marianne helps you move up the ladder :)
- Nora Hembree Battle 05/19/2013 Marianne--The land verification letter should be up early this week. Also, there isn't really an easy way to check the other cities out. We need you (and friends and family) to keep voting every single day through May 31!! :)
- Marianne Zeltner 05/18/2013 So, has Conway submitted the land verification yet? Is there a site to view the votes for all who are competing? Just wondering if I should keep voting.
- Natalie PetSafe 05/10/2013 Hi Conway, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded photos under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- Nora Hembree Battle 05/08/2013 Hey Natalie! That was an accident... The media coverage isn't meant to be documentation about the land Conway has voted to dedicate to a dog park. If you could take them down, we can submit the media coverage another way and upload the land specs in the correct location. Thanks much!
- Natalie PetSafe 05/06/2013 Hi Conway, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded media files under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- Nora Hembree Battle 05/01/2013 Conway Dog Park Project supporters: THANK YOU for taking the time to vote. REMEMBER that you can vote twice daily, once here and once on PetSafe's Facebook page. Please share with friends and family and encourage their support of this great contest. -Nora Battle
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.