is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to upload a video showing us your community's support! Watch last year's winning video as inspiration.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Natalie PetSafe 05/22/2013 Hi Brighton, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a picture under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- Nancy Haney 05/20/2013 Keep voting! Keep voting! Let's get to 5,000 votes by the end of the week!!! We can do it!
- Pamela Brown 05/19/2013 Go Brighton Tn Keep on Voting whoo hooo! :)
- Pamela Brown 05/17/2013 Go Brighton,Tn keep on Voting!
- Tommy Walker 05/16/2013 Worried about the land specs. All it shows is a picture of a dog when I click on it and I did see this Natalie PetSafe 05/06/2013 Hi Brighton, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo in place of the land verification documents. While it is adorable, we need more firm communication about the future home of your dog park should your city win. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com. Good luck!
- Dogslove Is great 05/16/2013 Praying to win
- Nathan Harmon 05/16/2013 Brighton,tn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Chad Brown 05/15/2013 Keep on Voting! Keep on Voting! Keep on Voting! Go: Brighton, TN
- Dogs Rock 05/15/2013 Texas Texarkana is beating us !!! We need to step up y'all!!!! Share share share
- Dogs Love 05/15/2013 Can't wait to have a dog park. I pray we win
- Marty Mernitz 05/14/2013 Where is the dog park going to be - do we already have the land
- Linda Moran 05/12/2013 Hey Brighton,please get at least one friend to start voting every day!
- Dogs Rock 05/12/2013 Go brighton
- Dana Huggins 05/08/2013 Hope we win hope we win :)
- Carol Mullen 05/06/2013 Go Brighton!
- Natalie PetSafe 05/06/2013 Hi Brighton, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo in place of the land verification documents. While it is adorable, we need more firm communication about the future home of your dog park should your city win. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- Jeff Huggins 05/04/2013 Brighton,tn
- Dana Owens 05/04/2013 Go Brighton,tn
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.