is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to make a .30 video ad to show the world why your city deserves to win a dog park! Watch our video for tips to help you.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- 08/31/2013 0
- nancy smith 08/02/2013 For those of us who actually LIVE in Texarkana, USA, there IS a Stateline dividing the 2 states, and the distance between the dog parks is a lot more than a couple of miles. One is close to town, and the other is located close to I-30 for easy access and closer to a larger population, plus closer for those that travel with theor beloved 4 legged family members.
- Ron Otwell 08/01/2013 When we get going, i'm ready to help with some of the masonry work. Ron Otwell
- Brandy Moore 08/01/2013 Thank you to all people in Texarkana. Those who went out daily with your boots on the ground...Carole and Karen for the idea to spend the night at the truck stop getting all the truckers to vote (my favorite) and to all people who consistently gave their 2 votes a day. Thank you to the college students who worked hours getting votes.... and trying to get the ring on the hook at Hopkins (lol). Thanks Jeff Tarpley and your volunteers. Thanks Mimi (Mutley Crew GSD rescue...and power 95.9 announcer) and Wes....Kendra 102.5.... Kelli 95.1.... and my favorite HO... Fabienne 103.9. Thank you, Becky with the gazette! ALL the news channels! Melissa Reynolds. vanessa Harvey for donating all flyers. Loma Johnson for hooking us up with hi tech signs.... The local establishments for putting up with us harassing customers... the poor manager at Starbucks who had to tell us daily to remove our signs since we always had amnesia and put them back up... the many volunteers who said to not put your name here! Doni and friends in Mt Pleasant! you guys rocked! shawn Dudley. Les, who said we were not sophisticated enough for a second dog park... you lit a fire! Thanks to those who cast 2 votes a day but could not volunteer... you are important, too! Thanks for special assistance from Ashley Cooper. Krystal Osborne. Vivian Warren. John Delk. Brooke Guerro. Keely Lamb. Susannah Linette and her graphics. @Without the entire community working together, we would have never come this far along. Thank you... All dog park voters. (((Group hug))) Dr. Brandy Moore
- Loma Johnson 08/01/2013 Thank You PETSAFE for your courtesy and generosity in conducting your contest, and Thank You to all the folks who voted for the city of Texarkana, TEXAS to win the contest and most of all, thank you to all the volunteers. Kylee is surely smiling down from heaven upon all.
- Steve Smith 08/01/2013 Congrats on getting two dog parks thanks to an imaginary line separating the same city. I'd hate for you to have to drive over 2 miles to get to a park. Maybe next year South Texarkana will win!
- nancy smith 07/31/2013 Thank you Petsafe for putting your money where your heart is. Texarkana, TEXAS will do right with the Kylee Sullivan barkforyourpark dog park. GOD BLESS.
- Vi Warren 07/31/2013 Congratulations to Texarkana USA - great work at getting $100,000 to build the Kylee Sullivan dog park.
- Ray Dunbar 07/31/2013 Wow !!! Texarkana USA won the Grand Prize Of 100,000 Way to go.
- 07/30/2013 There has been a time change on the get together Jeff Tarpley is having on tomorrow at Spring Lake Park. The event will start at 3:30 p.m. til ? to wait for the announcement from PetSafe. It will be by Pavilion 3 in the location that the Kylee Sullivan Dog Park will be.
- Ray Dunbar 07/30/2013 All of us in Texarkana USA are excited about the soon to be city winners. Good luck"T Town"
- 07/29/2013 Jeff Tarpley is having a get together Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. til ? to wait for the announcement from PetSafe. It will be at Spring Lake Park in the location that the Kylee Sullivan Dog Park will be.
- BETTY MANKER 07/27/2013 did we win
- Vi Warren 07/27/2013 Thank you Petsafe for having contests which focuses us on the needs of our furry friends. This brings the community together to work for a cause. When many communities are dying - Texarkana comes together to do what is best for the community. Thank you for this opportunity to grow.
- Suzy Whitten 07/27/2013 Well the voting has closed And now we have done our best This contest really puts a community To the test. We've made new friends We've had a fun and frustrating time Remember no matter what We have a good cause In more ways than one. Be proud of what you've done and keep finding ways to be the best community - since we are Texarkana USA.
- John Smith 07/26/2013 Deborah Johnson, that happened to me several times earlier in the contest, but as it said I had already voted, the number still went up. I think it's a glitch. If you voted after 11:00 p.m. our time last night though, the votes counted for today.
- Jamie Lawing 07/26/2013 Whoop Whoop! Keep voting Texarkana!!
- Deborah Johnson 07/26/2013 Please continue to vote (if you can) until midnight tonight.I tried to vote today and was told my votes had already been made (they were not),perhaps only a glitch so please those that can ,vote,Bark For A Park for Texarkana,Texas.Thank you.
- Patricia Reynolds 07/25/2013 Let's go Texarkana ... WE CAN DO THIS! Remind everyone to vote today and tomorrow & we'll see you soon at the Kylee Sullivan Dog Park at Spring Lake Park. We're almost there!
- BETTY MANKER 07/25/2013 please bark for texarkana dog park
- Amber Burchette 07/23/2013 Great story on channel 12 news last night. Let's make the last few days really count - for little Kylee and all the T-town doggies.
- 07/23/2013 Please Texarkana,Texas and all our supporters,please continue to "Bark for a Park" for Texarkana,Texas.Bark until he very last minute.It will be so appreciated.Thank you.
- BETTY MANKER 07/23/2013 please vote for our babies in texarkana
- BETTY MANKER 07/22/2013 please vote for texarkana for our babies
- BETTY MANKER 07/21/2013 please vote for texarkana
- BETTY MANKER 07/20/2013 please vote for texarkana
- John Smith 07/19/2013 Thank you Texarkana Gazette, Radio Stations 95.1, 98.5, 103.9, 102.5, and 95.9 for helping to get the word out, and, Starbucks, Golden Chick, Smashburger, TCBY, Discount Wheel and Tire, Ellis Pottery, Hightech Signs, Georgia's Pet Salon, Highway 67 Flea Market, and anyone else I missed for your support of the Kylee Sullivan Dog Park in Spring Lake Park. I know the contest is not over yet, but we couldn't have got this far without the entire community's support.
- BETTY MANKER 07/19/2013 please vote for texakrkan
- Patricia Reynolds 07/19/2013 Just a reminder that today is the last day to get the 7 extra votes at PetSafe.net. So go get those extra votes. The leader board will go dark about 4:00 this afternoon (Texas time).. but WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK! Just keep voting every day and we'll have a great dog park in the near future. Keep BARKING FOR YOUR PARK TEXARKANA!
- Gene McLemore 07/19/2013 7/19/'13 7 votes Blog
- Brandi nicole 07/19/2013 texarkana, don't listen to other folks saying stuff about us on the other pages....we have gotten all of or votes fair and square and who cares if its 5 miles apart from the other dog park in ANOTHER STATE. we are doing a great job and we all have worked hard to get where we are. keep it up so we can win!! :)
- dale spriggs 07/18/2013 keep barking Texarkana...it is amazing to see all the support.. all over town.
- Amanda Burns 07/18/2013 Since y'all seem to have a great advantage of winning the $100k, it would be wonderful if you could have some of your votes go to Corpus Christi, Tx. That way we could at least win the $25k for large city (since you can't win more than one prize) and we could make two winners be Texan!! :) We are in last place right now and having a really hard time getting the media to cover our contest. Please help, fellow Texans, and best wishes!
- Jamie perez 07/18/2013 It sure is great to see all the Bark For Your Park signs in front of local businesses. Please try to patronize the businesses that are supporting us. And remember to vote, vote vote!!
- John Smith 07/18/2013 Keep up the pace Texarkana, and remember to vote twice a day.
- BETTY MANKER 07/18/2013 vote for texarkana
- BETTY MANKER 07/17/2013 vote for my town texarkana
- nancy smith 07/17/2013 Way to go Texarkana. We still have a long way to go. Keep voting every day and be sure to get everyone you know to vote also. Remember, this fri. TO solve the mystery clue and have 7 extra votes. Keep voting next week, even tho it won't show the votes.
- Patricia Reynolds 07/15/2013 Keep it going TEXARKANA! Got a new batch of yard signs on Thurs afternoon & all but just a few are out around town today. It was great meeting new voters at the various gatherings over the weekend. So talk it up and KEEP VOTING DAILY.
- Freddie Weathers 07/14/2013 Hey dad, would you tell the good two legged people to please vote to get the doggie park fur us in Texarkana, Texas. Also tell them that Miss Kylee would have liked the park to be named after her. Tell them who I am. Ok Bella I will. Bella is our rescued friendly pit bull, she would like for you to know that this family has Bambie the dachshund and mom and we are human and pet friendly.
- Staci Upson Marshall 07/14/2013 Good Job Texarkana!!!! You can tell we love our Fur Babies!!! Keep those votes coming!!!
- Shirley Cowan 07/13/2013 So proud of our city standing together and getting those votes in. It will be awesome to have a dog park in. Spring lake park and especially since it is in memory of Kylee! She was such a sweet little girl from my community and she touched the hearts of those around her. Way to go Texarkana. Let's keep those votes coming in!
- Brandi nicole 07/13/2013 keep it up Texarkana! doing a awesome job!!
- Kim Mcmurry 07/13/2013 Keep voting Texarkana!!!
- Lynette Cole 07/12/2013 Go Texarkana! Keep those 7 extra votes coming!
- Barbara Hale 07/12/2013 I Love You Texarkana for your concern and caring for us a dog park for our precious dogs. Keep on voting.
- Beth Terry 07/12/2013 This would also be awesome to have for those kids that can't have dogs. They could go there and have an opportunity to play with some great new fur friends! Play frisbee and ball and give the owners arm a rest too haha 😄
- P A McLemore 07/12/2013 7/12/2013 7 votes training, harness/leash, easy walk harness
- BETTY MANKER 07/12/2013 please keep voting for our park in Texarkana for our babies
- Patricia Reynolds 07/12/2013 What a great editorial by Christy Busby in today's Texarkana Gazette! As she said, we need to continue to "get out the vote daily". We have a new batch of yard signs coming today, so we'll be busy getting those out in the next few days. We're in the home stretch now & need to just keep spreading the word and reaching as many people as we can. This is possible! Don't forget to "sniff out" the extra votes on PetSafe.net today & just remember to BARK THE VOTE every day. We can do this Texarkana!
- Okorie Okorocha 07/12/2013 Hi Doll. Here in CALIFORNIA, I am getting the 2000 lawyers to vote for your park. I think I can get half of them to do it... I told them a little fib that they get MCLE credit in animal law by voting and these idiots believed it. Who would believe that. You have votes coming from California. OKORIE OKOROCHA, M.S., J.D. Calif. St. Bar No. 226658 Pasadena, Ca 91105 www.Toxicolawgy.com
- todd shields 07/11/2013 Thanks everyone for your votes, and support. We are really working hard to get a great dog park on this side of town. We love you all. GOD bless and keep those votes coming. Don't forget to solve the mystery clue fri.and get 7 extra votes for us.
- Vi Warren 07/11/2013 I am so proud of our community. I also am proud of any community which wants to better or bring something good to their community. With that said - come on Texarkana - lets have another great Friday sniffing out the extra points - get those new voters voting.
- Barbara Sullivan 07/11/2013 Thank you for voting everyone! I know together we can do this!
- Brandy Moore 07/11/2013 Thank you, Okorie! I hope all is well in LA, CA! Thanks for rounding up votes. I knew you were the man to call! And if anyone in LA needs a good DWI attorney, please call Okorie Okorocha.
- Okorie Okorocha 07/11/2013 Good work. I love you.
- Jeff Rescue 07/11/2013 Hi Marty! Thank you, I wanna visit Silver Cliff and have my paws crossed for you all barking for your big heart. Love your video, JTR
- Bear Robertson 07/10/2013 Keep up the great work Texarkana USA! !
- Kenneth Taber 07/10/2013 Thank you Marty for the support. We are keeping our eye on the ball! Rooting for you to win the Bark from the Heart award!
- Marty Mernitz 07/10/2013 Hey Texarkana from Silver Cliff, CO. Just wanted to tell you to ignore whoever's spreading comments about you guys. Someone named Monique wrote on our city page telling everyone in our townto vote for Mountain House. The comment only made them look worse. You guys apparently have your act together and are WORKING FOR YOUR VOTES the same as we have been - on the streets instead of wasting time with badmouthing others on the internet. Keep it up, none of us can afford to get complacent - hope to see you in the winner's circle! (We're going for the Bark From Your Heart award
- BETTY MANKER 07/10/2013 please vote for our town texarkana, tx we need this and our babies would appreciate a place to run and play
- Patricia Reynolds 07/09/2013 The yard signs, posters & fliers look great ... Showing up all over town in the last week or so. I talked to several people today who have not been voting but will start now. So don't give up ... Keep talking it up & KEEP VOTING. We can do this together. T-Town is terrific!
- Vi Warren 07/09/2013 It's been a great two days. Put fliers and signs out- North forty on Richmond, dr. Randy johns chiropractic on Richmond, Quick lane on college, Books a million sat and got new voters, Dixie Diner already has a sign and fliers but got some votes. Lets keep going.
- Kelly Wasson 07/09/2013 “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ― Margaret Mead
- Freddie Weathers 07/09/2013 Our local news media has been great with the coverage of our Bark for Your Park and the 2013 Paint What Matters contest going on at the same time.Texarkana USA and the surrounding communities are working hard to bring positive things into this area and I for one will not let the small majority affect my thinking. We can get this doggie park with votes, no or can't is not in my vocabulary.
- Vi Warren 07/09/2013 I am so proud of Texarkana USA. We want what is best for community. If we can do something for our community - we are doing it. Lets keeping joining hands, hearts and our efforts to bring good things to Texarkana.
- 07/09/2013 I want to thank our local radio announcers, tv stations, and newspaper for all the coverage of this contest. Thank you to the many citizens for the donations of flyers, billboard, yard signs plastered up and down every street, the posters in store windows. Thank you to the people with your boots on the ground! We are an amazing community! Yesterday it became official... We won the Benjamin Moore Paint What Matters competition that ended June 30. Now we can put all our effort in one competition instead of being spread out working on two! What an amazing community we have, and I am so happy to be a part of it!
- Nancy Alexander 07/08/2013 Hope we get it
- Jimmy Smitty Smith 07/08/2013 Mandy Burton - NO the dog park in Texarkana Arkansas is NOT being built in a "Ghetto Part of town". It's in a different city, a different state, a different county and it's beside the High School in a well maintained city park. What a silly thing to post.
- Judy Rushing 07/08/2013 I did it Jennifer Hirzel!!!! I voted.
- Jon Bell 07/08/2013 I can't believe that we actually took first place back! We were so far down! It would be amazing to win two years in a row! Go Texarkana!
- 07/08/2013 Winning this contest would mean so much for Texarkana, TX. In honor and memory of Kylee, in honor of all of our pets, and in honor of the education and improvement of our community. Keep Barking!!
- Mandy Burton 07/08/2013 I just want to go on record. It looks selfish voting for 2 dog parks but from my understanding the first dog park will/has been built in a 'ghetto' part of town. So please be sure to build this dog park in a better area. VOTE TEXARKANA, TX!!!
- BETTY MANKER 07/06/2013 please vote for texarkana
- Jane Collins 07/06/2013 To the dog park crew..thanks for showing me how to vote. You've got my 2 votes everyday now!!
- BETTY MANKER 07/05/2013 please vote for Texarkana
- Kenneth Taber 07/05/2013 Wow! Texarkana, I'm so proud!! Looks like our signs and posters are working. Bark, bark, bark!!
- Freddie Weathers 07/05/2013 Ok, Texarkana USA we need to pull together, voting today will get you seven bonus votes by sniffing out the PetSafe web page.Vote for Texarkana
- 07/03/2013 iPhone voters: you can use this link for your facebook vote bit.ly/iphonebark Don't forget to watch the video..for every 1000 views we get 1000 votes!
- Laurie Jones 07/03/2013 @Kevin Briggs and Melissa Reynolds, thanks so much for the info!
- Melissa Reynolds 07/03/2013 Be sure to like our page on Facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/PetsafeKyleeSullivanDogPark?ref=ts&fref=ts Bark for your park TWICE as nice
- Kenneth Taber 07/03/2013 Vote for your dog! Vote to remember Kylee! Vote to make Texarkana better!!
- kevin briggs 07/02/2013 @ Laurie if you search petsafe on facebook, there is a voting app link there at least on a PC. I don't get it on my cell phone.
- Laurie Jones 07/02/2013 Anybody know where to go on Facebook to vote? After I vote on the PetSafe website I click on the link here to go to the FB page to vote but it tells me page not found. Thanks in advance.
- Ray Dunbar 07/02/2013 Texarkana USA gets my vote. Go "T Town"
- BETTY MANKER 06/29/2013 please vote for our pets in Texarkana, tx
- BETTY MANKER 06/22/2013
- Brenda Rochelle 06/21/2013 Please vote for Texarkana, Texas and we will truly be twice as nice with dog park!
- Becky Shinn 06/21/2013 I final found the 7 votes. Go to petsmart store page. Then What's New. Then the Avalon fountain. All is the answer. Couldn't find it on the fountain page, but What's New worked.
- Tommie Henderson 06/21/2013 No pop-up for the extra Friday votes today?
- Gene McLemore 06/21/2013 We can catch up if everyone votes their 7 extra votes today !!! Brandy are their any events scheduled for votes like last year? We do not all use FB so we need things posted here.
- Karen Scott 06/20/2013 Please everyone start voting !! We r running third place !!! U can vote once on here and once on FB !! Come on T Town !!! Lets win !!!!! Vote, Vote, Vote everyday & get friends & family to do the same !!!!
- 06/14/2013 Let's get going Texarkana, we are in 3rd place. Get everyone you know to vote.
- Lisa Siegel 06/14/2013 Texarkana is very deserving of a dog park!! Come on everybody and vote today!
- 06/13/2013 Texarcana I was courious about the reference to Kylee so I checked out your face book twice as nice. I had tears rolling down my face after I read the article of the Albert Pike Flood that happened 3 years ago. Your community has suffered a great loss. My prayers go with you.
- nancy smith 06/13/2013 Come on TEXAS dog lovers. VOTE VOTE VOTE. We are now in 3rd place, we need those votes more so each day. Let's get er done.
- Michael dillon II 06/12/2013 hey mandy moore, glad to hear this been gathering votes for awhile..think we will take this one too.... bark bark like a dawg!!! lol
- Deborah Johnson 06/10/2013 Please vote for Texarkana,Texas a dog park.This would be awesome, a constant memory of Kylee who passed 3 years ago today.Yes,I am begging and pleading.Bark twice a day for Texarkana,Texas a dog park.
- Paul Hatcher 06/08/2013 Thank-you De Legins for your vote!!!!! That is showing true hospitality!!!!! I appreciate it!
- Pattie Platt 06/07/2013 I have voted on every device I have Texarkana deserves this
- Freddie Weathers 06/07/2013 I voted twice today for Texarkana, Texas and also got my seven extra votes.Go Texarkana, Texas.
- Alida Mccartney 06/07/2013 Be sure to tell all of your friends about this- lot of local folks do not get the Gazette
- D Lejins 06/06/2013 Hi I'm from California, and it sounds like you really need a dog park. So, I'm casting my votes for you.....
- Mary Beck 06/05/2013 We are with you Texarkana, Texas. AR-TX dog parks are twice as nice.
- John Smith 06/05/2013 Awesome job Texarkana, keep up the good work.
- Jacque & Doug Ratley 05/28/2013 Come on Texarkana vote we need this Dog Park. our babies need it.
- Brandy Moore 05/27/2013 OOPs - just turned my computer on, and I wasn't logged in when I posted below. Send me a P.M.on Facebook if you want to be in the loop.
- 05/27/2013 I am the contact this year. Please send me a P.M. on Facebook and I will tell you how to get information you are wanting to find :) We have a Facebook page where all this information is listed, but people who are not on the page are out of the loop. I'll direct you to the information if you send me a message :) We are going to have a huge rally and do the land info together. That's this Thursday night at 6.
- 05/27/2013 Who is the contact this year? I see people putting that the park is to be in Spring Lake but haven't see any hard evidence of this yet? I don't mind voting, but if our lead person can't get it together, Texarkana will be removed, via the rules. The Gazette's article didn't help. Maybe they need to do a follow up.
- John Smith 05/23/2013 Anyone here anything new about our land verification?
- D Lejins 05/23/2013 You guys need to get your docs in order ASAP.....good luck!
- Natalie PetSafe 05/22/2013 Hi Texarkana, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- Georges Drautz 05/22/2013
- Mary P. "Prissy" Hickerson 05/22/2013 Good luck, Texarkana, TX. You'll get my daily votes!!
- Barbara Chester 05/22/2013 I believe if you are within 15 or 20 miles of each other you can ask the other Texarkana to give you their votes. check out the rules.
- Tina Syphers 05/22/2013 Come on Texarkana, let's do what we did last year.Let's get the support from our community and vote twice daily for a dog park in memory of Kylee.
- 05/18/2013 Did anyone read the Texarkana Gazette today?
- John Smith 05/14/2013 Alright, I just checked out some of the other towns trying to win a dog park. Mountain House, CA already has 4888 votes. Come on Texarkana, get the word out and vote twice a day.
- nancy smith 05/14/2013 Come ON Texarkana. Let's BE twice as nice & start voting twice to get Texas side a dog park also. This one will be in Spring Lake Park & accessible from I-30, so travelers can also use it & know that Texarkana is Twice as Nice. Get on here & vote.
- John Smith 05/13/2013 Up to 1899 with my 2 votes. I remember helping the Arkansas side last year. We need they're help this year.
- Natalie PetSafe 05/13/2013 Hi Texarkana, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- Karen Spivey 05/09/2013 Best of luck Texarkana, Texas!!!! This would be so awesome!!!!!!!!
- dale spriggs 05/09/2013 hi dale and janice spriggs will be barking again
- P A McLemore 05/08/2013 Do we have the support needed by the city of Texarkana TX?
- Sandy Burton 05/07/2013 Remember you can vote on facebook too!!!!! Here's the link!!!! https://www.facebook.com/PetSafeBrand/app_321086731284099
- nancy smith 05/06/2013 This will be a benefit to all dog lovers on the Texas side. Let's be the first bi-state to have 2 dog parks. Lets tell our city officials this is what we want & deserve.
- Karen Spivey 05/06/2013 This would be so awesome to have a dog park on Texas side. Will be voting everyday!
- Deborah Johnson 05/05/2013 I am either 527 and 528 or 528 and 529,,,either way I voted twice.Please vote for Texarkana,Texas to win a dog park.Thank you.
- Deborah Johnson 05/02/2013 Remember everyone,,,,BARKFOR YOUR PARK EVERYDAY.So glad we are being given the opportunity to have a park in Texarkana,Texas.I along with my 3 fur babies are very grateful for this chance and hopefully...SUCCESS.
- Larry McPherson 05/02/2013 Ok Texarkana TEXAS lets pull together and get er done..
- Jeff Rescue 05/02/2013 Texarkana is Twice As Nice. Texarkana Arkansas has one, now it is Texarkana Texas turn, JTR
- Karol Patrick 05/01/2013 Let's vote for Texarkana, TX to win in 2013!
- Brandy Moore 05/01/2013 I had to post a picture of my Maisy. Since I didn't have a dog for last year's competition and we won - - I went and rescued Maisy, who had a spinal injury and could not walk. She was so happy to leave the Animal Shelter (Maisy is the one in the pink dress with polka dot tutu)
- TERRIE Vanslyke 05/01/2013 this is my PJ,,she is deaf an loves to run an play off the leash,,she wants a dog park where she do just that an she loves making new friends
- Chrystal Sloan 05/01/2013 Best of luck Texarkana, Texas! Glad to have the excitement back that this contest brings. I'll be voting for my hometown every single day!
- 05/01/2013 Good luck Texarkana, TX!!! Are you ready to go for first place again?
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.