is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to make a .30 video ad to show the world why your city deserves to win a dog park! Watch our video for tips to help you.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Brooke Worley 05/30/2013 Vote for "Bark For Your Park-Greenville, AL" twice each day, once @ www.petsafe.net and once @ www.facebook.com/PetSafeBrand to help WIN & bring a Dog Park to Greenville. Let's WIN this thing everyone! :)
- Natalie PetSafe 05/22/2013 Hi Greenville, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo under civic leader support. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- John Camblin 05/21/2013 Help Greenville have a safe place for our pets. A place where dogs and their "owners" can all socialize !!
- Brooke Worley 05/16/2013 Please continue to VOTE for Greenville, Alabama to WIN a Dog Park. Hope everyone had an awesome day! :)
- Natalie PetSafe 05/13/2013 Hi Greenville, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a photo under land verification. We need more firm communication about the home of your future park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- 05/13/2013 Remember to VOTE twice daily, once @ www.petsafe.com & once @ www.facebook.com/PetSafeBrand. Every VOTE counts and we really need your support to help Greenville, AL WIN a really awesome Dog Park. Our furry friends deserve it & so do we! :)
- Brooke Worley 05/12/2013 We need all the VOTES we can get people, so start voting! Anything is possible & we can WIN this thing! Let's come together & support this contest so we can enjoy an awesome Dog Park in our hometown of Greenville, AL. :)
- 05/12/2013 Vote twice a day & help us WIN & build a Dog Park to Greenville, AL for our sweet & loving furry friends. They deserve it! Vote once @ www.petsafe.net & once @ www.facebook.com/PetSafeBrand.:)
- Brooke Worley 05/12/2013 Vote for "Bark For Your Park-Greenville, AL" twice each day, once @ www.petsafe.net and once @ www.facebook.com/PetSafeBrand to help WIN & bring a Dog Park to Greenville. Let's WIN this thing everyone! :)
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.