Silver Cliff, CO
is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to upload a video showing us your community's support! Watch last year's winning video as inspiration.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Robin Hawn 05/13/2013 Hello Silver Cliff, we apologize for any issues you are having with the site and voting. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly so we can get the information we need to address the issue. Thank you so much and good luck in the contest! Thanks.
- Willie Britt 05/11/2013 This small community has many people who are enthusiastic about this dog park, but are unable to vote on your website and/or facebook page. MANY are experiencing problems. Your page loads very slowly, or not at all, and some are being told they have already voted when they have not. I do hope this doesn't ruin our chances at a great opportunity.
- Natalie PetSafe 05/10/2013 Hi Silver Cliff, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a drawing and deed under land verification. We need more firm communication from the land owner about your town's intent to use the land for a dog park should you win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- Connie Qualey 05/08/2013 What is wrong with you people? I have been unable to vote today! It keeps saying I have already voted, but does not allow me to vote. This is getting really annoying, and very unfair!!!! And I want an answer as to why this is so screwed up!
- Marty Mernitz 05/08/2013 Please upload your favorite dog photos - we want everyone to see them!
- David Mernitz 05/08/2013 Thanks all of you who are voting for Silver Cliff, CO. We still have a ways to go so please keep voting here and on the PetSafeBrand facebook page every day in the month of May. We can get the dog park open by the end of this summer if everybody votes and we win!!!
- Natalie PetSafe 05/06/2013 Hi Silver Cliff, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded land deed under land verification. We need more firm communication covering the city's plans to use the land for a dog park should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
- Marty Mernitz 05/05/2013 Silver Cliff deserves a dog park for all the wonderful people who own dogs. Dundee Memorial Park is underway - we have 2.86 acres and a design. Water tap has been paid for and water lines are being engineered now. Check it out at www.dundeeswalkabout.com
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.