Mountain House, CA
is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to upload a video showing us your community's support! Watch last year's winning video as inspiration.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Amanda Avila 05/22/2013 Thank you for all of your support! We can do this! #4 last year, #1 this year! :)
- Constance Brady 05/21/2013 Way to go Mountain House, Annie Rooney from Cape Ccod Mass
- aryssa leus 05/20/2013
- Theresa Stewart 05/19/2013 I don't have any pets but I've been voting for my MoHo Friends!
- Constance Brady 05/19/2013
- Patricia Harrison 05/17/2013 We can do this yes we can!!!
- Rob Corden 05/16/2013 Let's keep the momentum going!! No disappointments this year!
- Krystal Delacruz 05/15/2013 go Mountian house!Our dogs have been so good to us lets reward them
- Linda Donsky 05/14/2013 I vote almost everyday. I hope this helps Mountain House. Good luck special animals!
- scott pineda 05/12/2013 lets win we lost last year. It's time to shine my Boston terrier. He needs to meet other dogs:)
- Aaron Evans 05/10/2013 Time to win this year... lets go MH!
- Patricia Harrison 05/10/2013 Hi Marty Mernitz :) Mountain House is located just east of Livermore and west of Tracy. We are a small community with a big heart <3
- Marty Mernitz 05/09/2013 Where is Mountain House located and what is the population -
- Sharon Worley 05/09/2013 Sorry my pictures keep showing up sideways...they look fine on my screen. Just trying to help boost the MH pride...Go Mountain House!
- Jessica Kinsman 05/08/2013 The kitties in my house want me to vote so their furry friends have somewhere to play other than their favorite sunning spot :) <3
- Patricia Harrison 05/04/2013 Bark Bark Bark.....in it to win it!!! Let's go Mountain House!!!
- 05/01/2013 Here we go Mountain House!! Time to win a Dog Park for our fur babies!!
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.