Oro Valley, AZ
Join the discussion...
- Christina Turley 06/09/2013 Hey Oro Valley! I'm from Safford, Az and this yr we made it into the finals for the Bark For Your Park. We really need votes just to win the runner-up grant money of $25,000. If you were voting for Oro Valley would you please vote for Safford through the finals. If we win and Oro Valley tries again next year GVDL will get Safford on board to help you with votes too! Thank you! We post the links daily & the links for the extra 7 day sniff on the GVDL facebook page. Please help us out! - https://www.facebook.com/GilaValleyDogLovers
- Susan Sommer 05/28/2013 I hope very much that the city of Oro Valley approves this new park, especially with the separation of large and small dogs. Many of us would welcome this addition to OV. Sue Sommer
- Nancy Ellis 05/20/2013 The letter communicating that the Town will use the land at CDO Riverfront Park for the dog park has been posted in the Land Specs uploaded file. Thanks!
- julie lotzer 05/13/2013 Oro Valley please send communication that OV will use the land for a dog park. According to Natalie PetSafe (see above) more firm communication is needed.
- Natalie PetSafe 05/10/2013 Hi Oro Valley, thanks for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a land deed under land verification. We need more firm communication that your town will use the land for a dog park should you win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- Nancy Ellis 05/09/2013 The Town of Oro Valley proposes to build a dog park at CDO Riverfront Park. The proposed park will be located in a currently vacant area between the southern end of the walking path and the CDO Wash. If fully funded, the fenced dog park will be approximately 1 acre in size, with separate areas for large and small dogs, grass, irrigation, sidewalks, benches, trash cans, and shade for patrons.
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.