Barnstable Town, MA
Join the discussion...
- Barbara Chester 05/31/2013 It is the last day to vote. We gave it our best - let's hope we're in the running!
- Barbara Chester 05/17/2013 Thanks to all who vote every day and spread the word. We can do this!!
- Barbara Chester 05/13/2013 Marty - Yes, it is town property but the Committee for Barnstable Dog Parks is solely responsible for raising the funds, building and maintaining the park.
- Marty Mernitz 05/12/2013 does the town own the land already
- Barbara Chester 05/12/2013 David, The dog park will be located at the entrance to Hathaway's Pond on Phinneys Lane. We have the support of the Town Manager, Rec Comm, and Town Councilors. Keep voting and spread the word!
- David Mernitz 05/11/2013 Barbara, Where is land for park located, has it already been donated
- margaret campbell 05/02/2013 We're thrilled to be competing for this fantastic award. Go Barnstable!
- 05/02/2013 First, I want to thank "PetSafe" for affording us this opportunity to compete. The Cape Cod Town of Barnstable is a large town encompassing 7 villages - yet we do not have a dog park. Something which our dogs very much need so they may run free, play and socialize but most of all do it safely! Please vote for us!
- Barbara Chester 05/01/2013 This is our first year entering and we're looking for as much community support as we can. We've been an established 501C3 for two years and are serious about this project. We've been actively fundraising but need this boost from PetSafe to make the park a reality. And who doesn't love Cape Cod! Vote for us!
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.