How pets can help you in a time of need
There’s no doubt about it that animals have an profound effect on humans. They bring joy, comfort and love to those that surround them. But did you know that a cat’s purr can help bone growth, or that petting a cat or dog can lower your blood pressure? Recent studies prove that pets have natural healing powers on people. Even the image of an animal can help struggling patients recover. We found a few inspiring stories that will give you a new appreciation for your pet!
- Brilliant Pet customer stories
- Internet’s Cat Obsession Justifies Itself In Cancer Ward from NPR
- The Cats Who Saved My Life
- Animals That Help People with Depression
- What are the benefits of Animal-Assisted Therapy for Cancer Patients?
- Animal Health: Pets Help in Cancer Coping.