If so, here is your chance to send us some love back and to simultaneously celebrate your favorite four-legged housemates! You could win some love back in the form of ScoopFree & FroliCat product!
@FroliCat & @ScoopFree Cat Photo Contest
- Lastly, to include hash tags #LoveFroliCat or #LoveScoopFree for the respective page you are posting on. This tags your message as a contest entry. All valid entries (see the contest rules and regs below) will be entered to win ScoopFree & FroliCat prizes.
Submit a photo to ScoopFree’s Twitter page (@ScoopFree) and be entered to win a ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box with a 6-pack of ScoopFree litter refills. One runner-up will receive a 3-pack of ScoopFree litter.
Submit a photo to FroliCat’s Twitter page (@FroliCat) and be entered to win five (5) FroliCat interactive cat toys (BOLT, DART, POUNCE, SWAY and TWITCH). One runner-up will receive a FroliCat DART DUO.
Here are the rules & regulations:
ScoopFree & FroliCat Photo Contest
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States
who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their state or territory of primary residence as of the date of entry as of the date of entry and who have a non-protected Twitter account (no purchase or payment is necessary to sign up for a Twitter account). NOTE: Due to the way these services are operated, Sponsor may not receive entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates (i.e., where only people the user has approved can view updates). Sweepstakes is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor or of Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members
(mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”).
4. Entry Method:
To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the instructions in the call to action provided in any tweet message received from Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period that indicates there is a chance to win a prize. Instructions may include tweeting a specific message, uploading a photo, using a unique term or hashtag and/or tweeting a reply to a question posed by Sponsor. Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, accept a technically incorrect term or message. To qualify for entry, a tweet message must be a targeted reply to Sponsor’s Twitter account (i.e., @FroliCat and/or @ScoopFree) using Twitter’s @Reply function. If an entrant’s Twitter account is set to “protected mode” your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor’s @Reply inbox, and may not be received by Sponsor unless entrant has previously consented to permit Sponsor to view entrant’s Twitter updates. @Reply messages not received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period will not be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Only one (1) entry, per person, per property will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period. For example, only one entry, per person, can be submitted to the ScoopFree Twitter page. A separate, unique, entry can be submitted to the FroliCat Twitter page. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple Twitter accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet or website failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account of the entry, which the entrant will have the obligation to establish.
Images submitted for the purposes of this contest will be uploaded electronically on Twitter. You may only submit your original photographs of which you are the sole owner of any copyright or other property or privacy rights. Submissions of photographs taken by others are void. Minor digital enhancement to the photograph is permitted. Use of photography filter applications, such as Instagram, is permitted. Images should be edited so that red or reflective eyes are removed. Photographs containing messages or writing including, but not limited to, background images containing brand name products (other than ScoopFree or FroliCat), offensive speech and/or signs will be disqualified. Photographs including, but not limited to, messages, posts, hash tags or tags with brand name products (other than ScoopFree or FroliCat), offensive speech and/or signs will be disqualified. Blurry or indecipherable images will be disqualified. Images that do not include the subject manner requested will be disqualified.
5. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period will begin on January 15, 2013 at 12:00 am ET and will end on February 15, 2013 at 12:01 pm ET.
6. Selection of Winners: Two winners will be selected from all eligible entries received from each property’s Sweepstakes Period. Submissions will be judged on the basis of creativity, uniqueness, quality, and effectiveness in conveying the subject. Judging will be conducted by a panel of judges selected by Sponsor at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will be announced by Lucky Litter on February 15, 2013 after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
For Twitter, the potential winner will be contacted by Sponsor via a direct message to the potential winner’s Twitter account, and for that reason, must be a “follower” of FroliCat’s and ScoopFree’s Twitter accounts in order for Sponsor to be able to contact the selected winner. (This requirement is only for the purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process.) If a potential winner forfeits a prize (see Section 9), an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries until a winner is determined. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all entrants.
One Grand Prize winner of the FroliCat Twitter contest will receive a total of 5 FroliCat products (selection could include a FroliCat BOLT, FroliCat DART, FroliCat DART DUO, FroliCat SWAY, FroliCat TWITCH and/or a FroliCat POUNCE). These five prizes have an approximate retail value of $145.79
One Second place winner will receive a FroliCat DART or FroliCat DART DUO. This prize has a retail value no greater than $49.99.
One Grand Prize winner of the ScoopFree Twitter contest will receive a ScoopFree Ultra self-cleaning litter box with a 3 pack of ScoopFree litter tray refills. This prize has an approximate retail value of $199.99.
One Second place winner will receive a 3-pack of ScoopFree litter trays. This prize has a retail value of $49.95.
rand Prize Value 42 $2,055.00
Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute with either the cash value of the prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Applicable federal, state or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. There will be no other prizes. All prizes will be awarded. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $891.44. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners to a valid U.S. address within 3 weeks of a winner’s return of a signed and completed affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (see Section 9).
7. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these official rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction, or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property.
All entry information becomes the property of Sponsor. Entrants retain the copyright to their photographs; however, by entering the contest, Entrants grant Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to display any submitted photographs and Entrant name on Sponsor website, in Sponsor product catalogs, and within Sponsor advertising and promotions without any fee or other form of compensation. Sponsor may make and retain copies of any submitted photograph for contest and archival purposes. If the ownership of any photograph or rights to a submitted photograph is contested in any manner, Sponsor retains the right to disqualify the entry and discontinue use of the photograph.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZES WON, ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR’S WEB SITES OR THE TWITTER WEBSITE, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
9. By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, each winner grants to Sponsor, where permitted by law, the right to use and publish (worldwide and via the Internet) his/her name, city and state of residence, portrait, image, picture, voice, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification,
review or approval, and without additional consideration. To receive a prize, each winner will be required to provide entrant’s full name, mailing address, telephone number and/or email address. A winner may also be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. A winner’s prize will be
forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (selected by random drawing in accordance with Section 6) upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of winner to confirm acceptance of the prize and return any required documents within seven (7) days of prize notification by Sponsor; (ii) the return of a prize or prize notification to Sponsor as non-deliverable; or (iii) the determination by Sponsor that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR ANDALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKESOR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, restrictions or conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the service for the Sweepstakes) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, changes in the Twitter or any other causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winners from entries received prior to such event or interruption. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or who violates these official rules. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted on Twitter via a Sponsor update and/or on the site(s) where these Official Rules have been posted.
11. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. In the event of any inconsistency between the full version of
these official rules and any abbreviated rules, the one most beneficial for entrants shall prevail.
12. For a list of names of winners or a copy of these official rules, go to http://www.frolicat.com/blog/2013/01/lovefrolicat-lovescoopfree-photo-contest/
13. Except as provided in Section 9 regarding the use of certain winner information, the personal information collected from each entrant with respect to the Sweepstakes will be used by Lucky Litter and/or Radio Systems Corporation for the purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and ongoing product promotion.