Our door panels fit easily into your existing sliding glass door.Shop Sliding Door Inserts
Enjoy the Freedom of a Pet Door
Sliding door inserts are an excellent way to see if a pet door is right for your pet and your lifestyle. Because there’s no cutting, there’s no commitment; if you or your pets don’t like the door, simply remove it and return it. (See our return policy)
- Independence for you and your pet
- Save effort letting in/out
- No more planning your schedule around pet potty breaks
- Never clean up another accident
- Stops barking, scratching, whining at the door
- Measure the height of your sliding glass door. Our door inserts fit patio doors 76 ¾ - 81 inches tall or from 93 - 96 inches tall.
- Dogs and cats can use sliding door inserts. Measure each pet who will use the door and check the weight and height recommendations for the pet door.
Measuring Your Pet
Installing a Sliding Door Insert
No cutting required
- Measure the height
- Slide the insert into the sliding door frame
- Lock the height adjuster and secure the insert
- Install the lock, glass sweep, and weather stripping
What’s in the Box
Included with each pet door:
- Installation guide
- Door frame with flap(s)
- Closing panel
- Glass sweep
- Foam weather stripping
- Latch assembly
- Other necessary parts (bolts, screws, washers, nuts, etc.)
For orders over $50
Subtotal must be at least $50 before tax and shipping fees.
Orders under $50 ship for $4.95.
If you're not 100% satisfied
with your purchase, return it
within 30 days for a refund.
Check out more options to help you find the right solution for you and your pet.
Related ArticlesVisit the Blog
Call Customer Care for live help:
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals