This year has been a great year for Petsafe, and we hope each of our readers have had a fabulous 2012 too! We’re gearing up for 2013 to be even better and hope pet parents everywhere will join with us to have even safer and happier pets. But, before we kick off the New Year, we thought we’d look back at the 12 best posts from 2012.
- January: Can we really trust remote trainers?
- February: 3 Reasons you should “fix” your pet
- March: 10 Translated Barks: Know what your dog is saying
- April: Is it all fun and games? Find out if your pet is a good playmate
- May: Cat therapy: Why pets are good for your health
- June: 10 Boredom busters for kids and pets
- July: 8 Reasons why you should foster animals
- August: Can a ride save a life?
- September: Up in the gym, Mabel’s working on her fitness
- October: 13 Reasons to love black cats
- November: Thankful for dog poop
- December: Pet holiday survival guide
Did you have a favorite post this year? If so, is it on our list? Share it in the comment section. Also, be sure to tell us if you and your pet have set a new year’s resolution together. See you in 2013!
As the PetSafe Brand Communications Specialist, Natalie manages the PetSafe brand across multiple social and content sites, including The Paw Print blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. She also generates other brand related content including product information for retailers, video scripts, and public relations. Before PetSafe, Natalie worked in the local media covering politics, education, and religion. Natalie’s puppy, Emma, spends almost as much time in the office as she does.