Enter your pet in our first Howl'oween contest!
Date & time: Submit your pet's photo Wednesday October 26st through Tuesday November 1st. Then vote for your favorite on Wednesday and Thursday November 2nd and 3rd. Winner will be announced on November 4th.
How to enter: Select a costume category for your photo.
Then email your pet's photo to us at email@example.com. Be sure to put HOWL'OWEEN: SCARY (or any other category) in the subject line so it won't get overlooked. Also include your name, address, and your pet's name in your email. Each entry will be loaded into special photo albums on our Facebook page for all to view and enjoy. On November 2nd and 3rd we will open up voting to our fans and followers. The photo with the most likes and comments wins. Remember only one vote per fan.
Number of winners: 3, one in each category
How winners are selected: Online fans will vote for funniest, scariest and most creative costumes.
Be creative! You just might win!
Contest Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
1. No Purchase Necessary: No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Howl'oween Photo Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Radio Systems Corporation – PetSafe having a principal place of business at 10427 PetSafe Way, Knoxville, TN 37932 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Prize Description: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will award a total of 3 $100 PetSafe prize packs, in accordance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. The total value of prizes to be awarded is less than five hundred dollars ($500.00). 4
. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, affiliates, licensees, distributors and fulfillment agencies of the Sponsor, and respective immediate family members (a spouse, sibling, parent, child or grandparent and the spouses of such persons) and other persons living in their same households are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The parties acknowledge that the Sponsor shall not be liable for the reimbursement of any prizes or other amounts payable to entrants who are in violation of these eligibility requirements or these Official Sweepstakes Rules. One entry is allowed per person. Entrants may not enter the Sweepstakes using multiple addresses, emails or identities nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple parties. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple identities or uses any device, false identity or artifice to enter multiple times will automatically be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM EST on Wednesday October 26st, 2011 and ends at 11:59pm EST on Thursday November 3, 2011. 6
. How to Play / Description of Sweepstakes: a. Entry To enter the Sweepstakes, an entrant must: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and disclose your name, address, email and a photo of your pet in a scary, funny or creative costume. All entries must be received by the Sponsor before 11:59pm EST on Tuesday November 1st, 2011. Any entry that is illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, late or does not otherwise conform with these Official Sweepstakes Rules will be disqualified. b. Winner Selection / Prize Odds. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected by the popular vote of the online fans on Thursday November 3rd. Sponsor will notify winners of the Sweepstakes by email or phone, at the discretion of Sponsor, within 24 hours of the announcement. If the winner fails to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or is ineligible to receive a prize, the prize will be awarded to the next qualifying entry based on votes. The Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for failure to contact a potential prizewinner who provides incorrect or incomplete contact information. All winners may be required to submit valid identification to the Sponsor to claim a prize. c. Award of Prizes. Prizes will be awarded within thirty (30) days following verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Sweepstakes Rules. If required by Sponsor, all prize winners must sign and return a release of liability form and declaration of eligibility to receive the prize. The Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Sweepstakes Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
7. Advertising and Promotion: The Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, distributors, licensees, suppliers and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) shall, except to the extent prohibited by law, have the right and permission to use each winner’s name, voice, photograph and/or likeness, city/state of residence, for advertising, promotion, trade and/or any other lawful purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission or notification.
8. Privacy: Personally identifiable information on individual entrants will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties but may be used by the Sponsor to contact entrants in the future with offers and announcements that the Sponsor feel may be of interest. If an entrant does not wish to be contacted by the Sponsor, the entrant should opt-out of such contact by sending written notice to PetSafe Marketing – Opt Out, 10427 PetSafe Way, Knoxville, TN 37932.
9. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsor, and the Sponsor Affiliates and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and affiliates expressly disclaim and shall have no liability and will be held harmless from and against any liability, loss, injury or death to entrant or any other party, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or such party’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants further acknowledge that neither the Sponsor or Sponsor’s affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any right or prize, including, but not limited to, the value, quality, condition or fitness of any prize. All prizes are provided “as is” and Sponsor disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied with respect thereto.
a) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
b) No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
c) ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
d) Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes.
e) All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules or the rights and obligations of the participant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state, provincial or federal laws. Any action arising out of the Sweepstakes shall be filed in the United States District Court of record for Knox County, Tennessee the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for all purposes in connection with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the Sweepstakes.
11. Winners List: To receive the names of the official prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to PetSafe Marketing – Howl'oween Photo Contest, 10427 PetSafe Way, Knoxville, TN 37932. © 2011 Radio Systems Corporation. All Rights Reserved.