Fresher, cleaner water
Hydrated pets are healthier. Fresh, filtered water encourages pets to drink more.
Designed by a veterinarian
Drinkwell fountains were designed by a veterinarian
and are recommended by vet urinary specialists.
My cats love it because their water is always fresh and clean.
- Jan H., Alaska
Fountains, Bowls, & Filtration Systems
PetSafe offers a variety of options for giving your pet fresh, clean water anytime.
- Drinkwell pet fountains encourage dogs and cats to drink more water.
- On-the-go hydration is easy with the Hydro-Go Pet Canteen.
- Upgrade to the Hy-drate Filtration System for filtered water in any bowl.
- Never see an empty water dish with the Healthy Pet Water Station high-capacity gravity water dispenser.
All of our fountains have a replaceable charcoal filter that removes bad taste and odors from the water, keeping it tasting fresh. In addition, the constant circulation aerates the water and inhibits bacteria growth, keeping the fountain cleaner and more appealing to pets.
- Charcoal filter keeps water fresh and clean
- Patented free-falling stream adds more oxygen to water and entices pets to drink more
- Constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth
Designed specifically with feline needs in mind
While staying hydrated is important for all pets, it's especially important for cats. Ever wonder why your cat likes to drink from the faucet or a dripping shower? That's because cats trust moving water. They know it provides a fresher, cleaner water source. Some cats take this to extremes and won't drink from a regular bowl at all. Pet fountains are constantly circulated and filtered, so water stays clean and tastes fresher.
Health benefits of hydration
The Drinkwell pet fountains were created by a veterinarian and designed to encourage water intake and proper hydration in pets. Veterinary Urinary Specialists recommend pet fountains because they encourage pets to drink more water.
- Prevents UTIs and urinary disease
- Promotes healthy kidney function, including elimination of toxins and waste products
- Speeds recovery time for sick or injured pets
- Helps the body with energy conversion, temperature regulation, and fat metabolism
We offer fountains and water bowls in a variety of styles of materials.
Plastic fountains can be easily cleaned with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Most of our models are top-shelf dishwasher safe. All PetSafe bowls and fountains are made with BPA-free plastic and are completely safe for your best friend.
Stainless steel bowls are sturdy, sanitary, and rust-free. They're also difficult to scratch and non-leaching, so no harmful bacteria or chemicals get into your pet’s water. Vets recommend stainless steel as one of the safest materials for a pet bowl.
Stoneware and Porcelain Ceramic
We offer stoneware and porcelain ceramic fountains. Our colored stoneware fountains are stylish and durable. Porcelain ceramic options are durable, non-stick, non-porous, and dishwasher-safe. With proper care and cleaning they are just as sanitary as stainless steel.
For orders over $50
Subtotal must be at least $50 before tax and shipping fees.
Orders under $50 ship for $5.95.
If you're not 100% satisfied
with your purchase, return it
within 30 days for a refund.
Call Customer Care for live help:
Customer Care will be closed Mon. May 27. Orders placed after Thurs. May 23 will not ship until Tues. May 28.
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals