Self-cleaning automatic litter boxes
Save time scooping. Enjoy a happier cat & a fresher home.
Shop Litter Boxes
Simply Clean™ Automatic Litter Box
Give your cat a litter box that's always clean. The bowl continuously cleans by constantly (and slowly) rotating. The bowl makes one full rotation per hour, moving litter toward the ramp. Clumps move up the ramp and conveyor belt into the waste bin. Line the waste bin with a trash bag for easy cleanup.
ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes
ScoopFree litter boxes automatically rake your cat’s waste into the covered trap. The disposable litter tray is filled with crystal litter that destroys odor-causing bacteria. You and your cat will enjoy a better smelling home without the need for daily scooping.
SweepOne™ Advanced Auto-Cleaning Litter Box
The new SweepOne™ combines anti-stick sides with a rake-and-spade combo that sweeps stubborn clumps into the waste bin. With advanced safety detection and custom cleaning cycles, SweepOne is the easiest way to keep your cat happy with her litter box.
- Self-cleaning – minimal scooping
- Slow-moving - no noise, no disturbance
- Continuously cleans without disturbing cats
- Reduces odor and bacteria
- Uses less litter than traditional boxes
Convenient, Disposable Litter Trays
ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes provide the ultimate in convenience. Simply load the disposable litter tray into the litter box base. The ScoopFree automatically sweeps away waste after your cat uses the litter box. Throw out the litter tray and replace it with a new one every few weeks. You won't have to scoop, touch, or smell messy waste again.
With new autoship litter tray subscriptions, you can get fresh litter trays delivered to your door automatically. Choose when you’ll receive each shipment and how many trays you need. Free shipping and 10% discount included!
One Sweep Is All It Takes
- Odor-control filters reduce smells
- Rake and spade system sweeps litter into bin
- Timed cleaning cycle won't disturb your cat
- Safety shut-off in case cat uses box during cleaning cycle
- Optional litter bags, ramp, and hood coming soon
Eco-Friendly Litter Boxes
Auto litter boxes makes it easier to go green
- Low power consumption: 8W (same as a single Christmas light bulb)
- Leave it on 24/7 or for a few hours every day for even less energy use
- Re-use plastic shopping bags or leave the waste receptacle empty
- Works best with standard or natural clumping litters (wheat, corn, pine, etc.), which are more eco-friendly than clay litter or flushable litter
For orders over $50
Subtotal must be at least $50 before tax and shipping fees.
Orders under $50 ship for $4.95.
If you're not 100% satisfied
with your purchase, return it
within 30 days for a refund.
Check out more options to help you find the right solution for you and your pet.
Related ArticlesVisit the Blog
Call Customer Care for live help:
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals