is competing to win a dog park!
Not the city you were looking for? Search again.
PetSafe is here to help you along! We've created a visual process for your city to follow. As you reach each milestone and upload the required information, that icon will be brought to full color. You can click through the milestones to see what is needed to activate it. We've even provided you some templates to assist you in the process. Scroll down to see what your community has already uploaded.
Here's how the contest works
Vote For your City:
What: Get friends, family members, community leaders, and everyone in your city to visit us online and vote for a dog park. Remember, your may vote twice a day; once here and once on our facebook page.
When: Stage 1 – May 1 to May 31 before 5pm Eastern. Stage 2 – June 5 to July 26 before midnight.
What: In order to qualify to win a park, your city must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
What: PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
When: Ends May 31st at 5pm Eastern
Send this release to your local media outlets to help get media coverage.
Download Interview Talking Points?
Download these FAQs and become the contest guru when talking to the media.
What: This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
When: Spans the entire contest
What: If you're been selected as one of our 15 finalists, you'll be invited to make a .30 video ad to show the world why your city deserves to win a dog park! Watch our video for tips to help you.
When: Due June 26th by 5pm Eastern
- Shannon Scrivner 05/24/2013 So excited I live in Benton but will gladly drive to Bryant for a dog park. :) I already drive to Little Rock several times a week to go to the Little Rock Dog Training Club so this will just add to our fun! My Papillon, Luca, and I can't wait
- Patricia Power 05/22/2013 @Marty - Dog park will be located at Alcoa 40 Park and the land is already owned by the City. :)
- Marty Mernitz 05/16/2013 Where is dog park located, is land being donated or do we have to purchase it
- Bethany Swindle 05/14/2013 vote for Bryant
- Bethany Swindle 05/13/2013 Vote for Bryant we need a dog park for our dogs so they can have fun and be safe so vote for Bryant
- Tricia Power 05/07/2013 Thanks to everyone who is voting! Don't forget to use the links to social media above to get the word out about voting! Ask your friends, your neighbors and your family to vote for us!
- Tricia Power 05/06/2013 Thank you Natalie. We will get that taken care of asap. I realized that we didnt have the correct document after it was uploaded. Unfortunately, we couldn't remove it once it was submitted. Thank you! - Tricia
- Natalie PetSafe 05/06/2013 Hi Bryant, thank you for participating in Bark For Your Park. While reviewing your documents, we noticed you uploaded a Google image of your future park. We need more firm communication that this land can be used should your town win the contest. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck!
- PetSafeBrand 04/23/2013 Welcome to your City's discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.