1-866-738-4379
Live Chat

Troy, MI

Current Vote Count 0
Welcome to Bark for Your Park 2015

Vote daily and your community could win $100,000 to build a PetSafe dog park!


Login
Community Nominations and Phase 1 Voting from May 13th-June 10th. Finalists Announced: June 17th.

Our community needs a PetSafe dog park!

The City of Troy is currently fundraising for a dog park. The city owns a 16 acre, centrally-located parcel of land that would make a great location for a dog park. The park has to be funded on an 80/20 split meaning that 80% of funding has to come from outside sources, like this wonderful contest! The other 20% will come from city funds. We have a conceptual design (shown below) and our Phase One cost is about $262,000. So far we've raised almost $10,500. We've got a lot of work to do and this contest is a great way to get us started. Help us bring a dog park to Troy! For more information visit troydogpark.org and spread the word!

Not the city you were looking for? Search again.

Before you can vote, you must Create your account or Log in

Messages From PetSafe

Welcome to your community page!

The contest is off to an amazing start with over 300 communities nominated in the first 24 hours! This community page will serve as your contest hub for voting, photos, events and even important notifications from the PetSafe team. We'll constantly be working on the site throughout the contest to make sure it's a smooth nominating and voting process for you. Also, please note that the vote counter can take anywhere from 5-15 min to update depending on site traffic, which is why you may not always see the vote counter increase each time you vote. Don’t worry, it will but may just take a few minutes. Thanks for participating and best of luck to your community!

Posted by PetSafe | 14 May, 2015
News Feed
City Facebook
PetSafe Facebook

Before you can comment, you must Create your account or Log in

Carrie Foster

Troy has a great spot for a dog park. Take a moment and vote to help make it happen!

Ray Braun

Vote daily thru June 13th . Let's make this happen!

image description
PetSafeBrand

Welcome to your community’s discussion board. Use the form below to add to the conversation.

Land Verification

In order to qualify to win a park, your community must find land and approve it's use for a dog park. Work with local government and landowners to find your spot!
Details & Downloads

Civic Support

PetSafe needs to know your community government supports your pursuit of a dog park. To complete this task, notify your civic leaders (ie: mayor, county executive, city manager, Parks and Recreation director) of the contest and encourage them to create an account to upload a letter.
Details & Downloads

Media Coverage

This step is optional, but getting your pups' faces in the media can't hurt. Get in touch with your local news station and print media to rally support for the new park!
Details & Downloads

Community events

Your must be logged in to contribute to your city's page.

Create your account or login.

Community Photos

Upload...

Park Location

View Location on Google Map »

Community Documents

Are you the main point of contact for this community?

Send a request admin access to customize this page and content.

The fun doesn’t have to stop at the park.

The PetSafe store has the products you need to keep your pets playing even after they get home from the park. As a special offer, Bark for Your Park voters receive a coupon code good in our online store!

#