Door-Entry Pet Doors
Choose door-entry when you want your pets to enter and exit the same way you do.Shop Door-Entry Pet Doors
Wall-Entry Pet Doors
Choose wall-entry when access in a traditional door isn't an option.Shop Wall-Entry Pet Doors
Inludes durable mesh to allow continuous air flow
Transparent flap makes acclimation easy thickness
Do you want selective entry for your pets?
Electronic pet doors respond to your pet's microchip or a collar key.Shop Electronic Pet Doors Learn more about Electronic Pet Doors
Have a sliding glass door?
Give your pet access to your deck or patio.Shop Sliding Glass Pet Doors Learn more about Sliding Glass Pet Doors
With each pet standing:
- Measure the widest part of your pet (chest or hips) - add 1 inch.
- Measure your pet from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the chest or belly (whichever is greater) - add 1 inch.
Consider your largest pet when you select a door.
- Measure and mark your pet's height
- Trace the included cutting template
- Cut out an opening for the pet door
- Install the pet door