- Program the door to your pet's microchip or a key on his collar
- The door will only unlock when your pet approaches
- The door will remain locked when other animals approach
- One door can be programmed for multiple pets
With each pet standing:
- Measure the widest part of your pet (chest or hips) - add 1 inch.
- Measure your pet from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the chest or belly (whichever is greater) - add 1 inch.
Consider your largest pet when you select a door.
- Measure and mark your pet's height
- Trace the included cutting template
- Cut out an opening for the pet door
- Install the pet door
- Program the pet door