We make more than pet doors. We make gateways to freedom for you and your pets.
PetSafe® dog doors – DIY installation projects you can approach with confidence and complete quickly – can revolutionize your life. No more rushing home to let the dogs or cats out. No more guilt that you are letting your pet languish indoors and alone all day. No whiny pleas to be let outside in the dead of night. No messy surprises awaiting you on the floor when you return home.
Some of the most popular PetSafe® dog door options include our patio dog doors. That’s right – you can add a dog door alongside your sliding-glass door, and it’s a great option for urban dwellers so pets can easily access a patio or terrace. They have one important feature: There’s no cutting or boring through a wall or door required to put them in place! Our patio or sliding glass dog door installation is easy for anybody.
Freedom® Aluminum Patio Panels features include:
- Durable aluminum frame
- Good for more temporary installation
- Reversible panels for right and left sliding glass doors
- Glass sweep and closing panel for added weather resistance
- Available in small, medium, large or extra large
Still questioning whether patio panels or sliding glass doors are the right approach or location for your new pet door? Here are three additional things to keep in mind:
- Security: PetSafe® patio doors have locking mechanisms that integrate with your existing sliding door lock.
- Permanence: They can be installed or removed fairly readily, but it might be a good idea to get the go-ahead for installation from your landlord if you are a renter.
- Size: Make sure you take a full measure of your pet’s height and weight before deciding on a size. If you have a puppy, make sure you consider his eventual full size.
PetSafe® pet doors of all sorts can bring you convenience and independence. We can make your path to freedom clear.