Your cat may be content to bat tree ornaments and wrestle with wrapping paper but show the little lion some love this holiday season. The most wonderful time of the year is almost here. Jack Frost is catnipping at your nose, so start thinking about gifts for your favorite feline. Check out the complete PetSafe® cat holiday gift guide for a whole range of options. PetSafe® has you covered with products your cat will love. You may love the products even more.
- ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes. PetSafe® can’t make your Christmas poop-free, but we can make it ScoopFree®. It’s the next best thing. Let’s face it: Scooping stinks, and it’s a task no cat parent relishes. The newest generation of PetSafe® brand self-cleaning litter boxes dries urine and rakes dried solids into a waste trap for later removal. The ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box can make scooping a ghost of Christmas past. Be sure to stock up on PetSafe® crystal litter trays – they make the scoop-free action happen.
- Avoidance products. Cats love Christmas. That’s mainly because they can scale the tree in the living room and launch ground and air attacks on your ornaments. Keep your kitty away from the Christmas tree, kitchen counters and presents with avoidance systems like the ScatMat® Indoor Pet Training Mats. PetSafe® SSSCAT® Spray Deterrent delivers a safe but effective spray to train your cat to avoid areas such as countertops or furniture. Check out other PetSafe® pet deterrent systems to keep that crazy kitty in line during – and after – the holidays.
- Peek-a-Bird™. PetSafe® has the latest innovative electronic cat toys to keep your furry feline friends active and alert – even when they are home alone. The Peek-a-Bird™ Electronic Cat Toy is the newest toy engineered to engage and entertain your cat. The toy activates a feather bundle when cats approach and the feathers shake and alternate between holes, tapping your cat’s instinctual hunting urge. The toy has two automatic modes for brief or extended playtime and encourages physical and mental fitness when pet parents are away.
- Pet fountains. Kitties are finicky drinkers, but still need 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight every day to stay hydrated, healthy and happy. It’s especially difficult to monitor cats’ water intake during the hectic holiday season. The latest PetSafe® brand fountain, the Butterfly, shares the same characteristics of our cat and dog pet fountains: Carbon-filtered, recirculated water that entices even the most stubborn cats to take a long, cool drink multiple times a day. The optional top can produce four free-falling streams, or it can be removed for a single, quiet water stream. If the power goes out, there’s still plenty of fresh water available for your feline friend.
- Interactive Bolt Laser Cat Toy. Even the most aloof and elegant felines still love to play! Give the gift of holiday laser play with this interactive laser cat toy that provides hours of fun for you and your cat. You can hold the Bolt in your hand or place it on a flat surface. The laser display prompts stalking, pouncing and frenzied play! It automatically times out after 15 minutes of play so your kitty won’t wear herself out. This kind of play provides a great mental and physical workout for your cat.
- Cheese Cat Toy. Food is a big part of the holidays, but why should mice get all the cheese? Level the cheese board with the fun PetSafe® Cheese Cat Toy. Two mice pop out of each side of the cheese to engage your cat in a game of whack-a-mouse. Cats will twitch their tails and love the thrill of the hunt as they wait for the mice to reappear. The Play While You Are Away mode allows for spontaneous kitty vs. mice matches throughout the day.
- Laser Tail. Make your floor space a play space with the PetSafe® Laser Tail Laser Cat Toy. This mobile toy trails an irresistible laser pattern behind as it moves across the floor, enticing your cat to stalk, chase and pounce. Give the gift of a great physical and mental workout for your cat and watch the romp begin on Christmas morning.
Zoom Laser Cat Toy. Let your cats rediscover their pride with this electronic dual laser multi-cat toy. The two dynamic lasers on the PetSafe Zoom Rotating Laser Cat Toy rotate 360 degrees and can captivate multiple cats at once. Its minimal sound means even the most timid kitties can join in the fun.
- Smart Feed 2.0. We’ll be honest: This one is prime for regifting. Why? You’ll learn quickly how convenient it can be to keep your cats fed with minimal effort. The second-generation Smart Feed Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder allows you to program portions and meal times via smartphone and automatically drops food in their bowl. Your cats will never scream at you again and make you feel guilty for missing a meal time. When the food hopper runs low, it can alert the Amazon Dash Replenishment service and you get cat food delivered to your door. Winner. Winner: Your cats always get dinner.
- Microchip Cat Door. Give your kitty the gift of freedom for her convenience and yours. The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door uses the latest technology to restrict visits from strays and other animals. Microchipped cats can come and go as they please, freeing pet parents and their felines for more quality time. The battery-powered flap can be programmed to read up to 40 different microchips or programmable collar keys. A manual four-way lock controls access, and a draft excluder increases energy efficiency so you can save money for more Christmas presents for your pets.
Wrapping paper and ornaments can only entertain your cat to a degree. She deserves the happiest and healthiest of holidays. Make your cat’s Christmas one to remember with a little help from PetSafe®.