The new year offers a clean slate and a chance for self-improvement. Did you resolve to improve your pet’s life in 2020, too?
It’s not too late to focus on the year ahead, and sticking to those resolutions is easier than you may think. PetSafe® offers convenient solutions and products that empower you to better care for the cats and dogs in your family. Here are some resolutions to help you be a better pet parent and make sure your furry friends have their healthiest and happiest year yet.
- Exercise. Getting into better shape is one of the most popular resolutions. If you’ve resolved to get fit, you and your pet can meet the goal together. PetSafe® dog harnesses like the Easy Walk® reduce pulling and tugging and make walking and jogging with your friend easier than ever. We even make cat leashes and harnesses specifically designed to walk your kitty (and no, it’s not weird to walk your cat).
- Hydrate. Water is life. Cats and dogs need 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight every day. Your pets need to stay hydrated for optimum health. PetSafe® offers convenient pet water fountain options to ensure your pets are drinking their proper fill every day.
- Control weight. Pet obesity is the No. 1 worldwide threat to pet health. The PetSafe® Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder allows you to control portion sizes and meal times using your smartphone. It’s the most convenient way to ensure your pets neither miss a meal nor overeat no matter how busy your schedule is.
- Cuddle. Physical contact with your pet makes you both happy. It’s science! It can be difficult, however, for some older or injured pets to join a cuddle puddle. PetSafe dog and cat furniture ramps and steps allow your pup or kitty to join you on the sofa or in bed.
- Clean up. Make odor and mess a memory and leave your litter box in the rear-view mirror this year. Opt instead for the convenience and cleanliness of a ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box. You’ll be glad you did, and your cat will, too.
- Explore. It’s a big world out there, and your dogs deserve to see it. PetSafe® has pet travel solutions that will keep you and your pets secure in your car or truck, whether it’s a quick jaunt to a dog park or a long trip to a bucket-list destination. Our pet vehicle ramps provide easy vehicle access, and car dog beds provide a restful ride. We also have a range of dog seat covers available to protect your ride from mud, hair and water.
- Play. Everyone needs to make more time for playtime this year. PetSafe® dog and cat toys can calm anxious pets, provide breaks from boredom, strengthen bonds and even provide mental stimulation. Try the Automatic Ball Launcher for fun and fitness, or an innovative cat laser toy your cat can play with even while you’re hard at work in the office.
- Train. Improve lines of communication – or even open new ones – with the extensive line of PetSafe® pet training solutions and products. We have training products that can curb barking and reinforce good manners both inside and outside your home. Our pet deterrence solutions can also teach your cats and dogs what areas are off-limits in your house or yard.
PetSafe® can help you stride confidently into the new year with your best friends right beside you.